Comment on page
Atomic Wallet connects directly to the blockchain nodes and shows the information about your balances, transaction history and everything you see in the wallet. It also allows
Let’s take you on a ride to the interface of Atomic Wallet
We all have witnessed how cryptocurrencies have taken a special place in the field of online trading and investing, which also results in the developments of a wide range of crypto-related platform in order to revolutionize the industry.
But, if you are a beginner crypto enthusiast, and also confused about selecting the one and best crypto wallet, then look no further than Atomic Wallet. And if you want to know more about it, then take a jump with me in the next sections of this write-up.
In our further content, we will shed light on some topics such as an introduction to Atomic crypto wallet, supported OS and devices, supported assets, and steps to download and create an account on it.
Introduction to Atomic Wallet:
Atomic Wallet is one of the well-known desktop and mobile-based cryptocurrency wallets app that allows its users to buy, send, receive, and stake available cryptocurrencies conveniently through its mobile and desktop app. It is also a non-custodial decentralized wallet which indicates that you are the sole owner and have complete control over your cryptocurrencies and private keys.
Supported operating systems:
Supported mobile devices:
- iPhone (iOS)
List of digital assets that you store and manage:
Atomic Wallet supports over 500 crypto-based assets including,
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Smart Chain (BSC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- XRP (XRP)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Solana (SOL)
How to download Atomic Wallet?
- 1.In the initial step, launch your browser and then visit the official downloading page of Atomic Wallet.
- 2.Choose and click on the operating system on which you would like to download the app in order to begin the download process.
- 3.In the last step, go ahead to the download list in your web browser and then follow the prompts in order to install it.
For mobile devices:
- 1.Start by navigating to the downloading page of Atomic crypto wallet.
- 2.Scroll down and click on “Get it on Google Play” (if you are an Android user) or “Download on the App Store” (if you are an iOS user).
- 3.After following the previous step you will be redirected to the downloading page of Google Play Store and App Store.
- 4.At last, you just need to hit on the “Get” or “Install” options to finish the entire process.
Procedure to create a new wallet: (desktop app)
Follow the given below steps to create an account for yourself on the Atomic Wallet desktop app.
- 1.In the initial step, open the Atomic crypto wallet app on your computer or laptop.
- 2.Once the app interface is fully loaded, simply hit on the “Create Wallet” option and then on “Continue”.
- 3.Set up a strong and unique password that you will use to unlock your wallet.
- 4.Click on the small box icon to agree with the terms of service.
- 5.Hit on the “SET PASSWORD” button.
- 6.Take a blank paper and write down the 12-word seed phrase and keep the copy in a secure place.
- 7.In the last step, click on the “Open Wallet” tab in order to finish the entire process.
Overall, as an experienced crypto blogger, I am dedicated to helping new crypto enthusiasts by finding the best solutions for starting their crypto journey.
We all know that there are various crypto wallets available in the market but only a few of them are the best and most secure that come with a user-friendly interface. So, as we are near the end of this long and descriptive read, I assume that you know understand the basics of Atomic Wallet.